Ground in the rear or behind, or in the distance, as opposed to the foreground, or the ground in front.
- The ground or scenery located behind something.
- The part of a pictorial representation that appears to be in the distance and that provides relief for the principal objects in the foreground.
- The general scene or surface against which designs, patterns, or figures are represented or viewed.
- A position or area of relative inconspicuousness or unimportance.
- The circumstances and events surrounding or leading up to an event or occurrence.
- A person's experience, training, and education: Her background in the arts is impressive.
- Subdued music played especially as an accompaniment to dialogue in a dramatic performance.
- Sound that intrudes on or interferes with an audio recording.
- Low-level radiation, as from radioactive decay, that exists as part of the natural environment.
- on background For publication but without specific attribution of the source: The Senator would only speak on background with the reporter about the crisis.
- on deep background For publication without any attribution of the source.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പിന്നണി - Pinnani ;സംഭവത്തിൻറെയും മറ്റും പശ്ചാത്തലം - Sambhavaththinreyum Mattum Pashchaaththalam | Sambhavathinreyum Mattum Pashchathalam ;ചിത്രത്തിന്റെ പിന്ഭാഗം - Chithraththinte Pinbhaagam | Chithrathinte Pinbhagam ;വിദ്യാഭ്യാസ നിലവാരം - Vidhyaabhyaasa Nilavaaram | Vidhyabhyasa Nilavaram ;പിന്തലം - Pinthalam ;ആരെയെങ്കിലും സ്വാധീനിച്ച സാഹചര്യം - Aareyenkilum Svaadheenicha Saahacharyam | areyenkilum swadheenicha Sahacharyam ;