- Not achieving an adequate standard; poor: a bad concert.
- Evil; sinful.
- Vulgar or obscene: bad language.
- Informal Disobedient or naughty: bad children.
- Disagreeable, unpleasant, or disturbing: a bad piece of news.
- Unfavorable: bad reviews for the play.
- Not fresh; rotten or spoiled: bad meat.
- Injurious in effect; detrimental: bad habits.
- Not working properly; defective: a bad telephone connection.
- Full of or exhibiting faults or errors: bad grammar.
- Having no validity; void: passed bad checks.
- Being so far behind in repayment as to be considered a loss: bad loans.
- Severe; intense: a bad cold.
- Being in poor health or in pain: I feel bad today.
- Being in poor condition; diseased: bad lungs.
- Sorry; regretful: She feels bad about how she treated you.
- Slang Very good; great.
- Something that is below standard or expectations, as of ethics or decency: weighing the good against the bad.
- Usage Problem Badly.
- in bad Informal In trouble or disfavor.
- my bad Slang Used to acknowledge that one is at fault.
- half Informal Reasonably good.
- Archaic A past tense of bid.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചപ്പന് - Chappan ;കേടുള്ള - Kedulla ;ആകാത്ത - Aakaaththa | akatha ;അയോഗ്യമായ - Ayogyamaaya | Ayogyamaya ;ചീളുവം - Cheeluvam ;അഘ - Agha ;