Any round or roundish body or mass; a sphere or globe; as, a ball of twine; a ball of snow.
- A spherical object or entity: a steel ball.
- A spherical or almost spherical body: a ball of flame.
- Sports Any of various rounded, movable objects used in various athletic activities and games.
- Sports Such an object moving, thrown, hit, or kicked in a particular manner: a low ball; a fair ball.
- Sports A game, especially baseball or basketball, played with such an object.
- Sports A pitched baseball that does not pass through the strike zone and is not swung at by the batter.
- A solid spherical or pointed projectile, such as one shot from a cannon.
- Projectiles of this kind considered as a group.
- A rounded part or protuberance, especially of the body: the ball of the foot.
- Vulgar Slang The testicles.
- Vulgar Slang Courage, especially when reckless.
- Vulgar Slang Great presumptuousness.
- To form into a ball.
- Vulgar Slang To have sexual intercourse with.
- To become formed into a ball.
- Vulgar Slang To have sexual intercourse.
- ball up To confuse; bungle.
- on the ball Informal Alert, competent, or efficient: a teacher who is really on the ball.
- on the ball Informal Relating to qualities, such as competence, skill, or knowledge, that are necessary for success: a manager who has a lot on the ball; a student who has nothing on the ball.
- A formal gathering for social dancing.
- Informal An extremely enjoyable time or experience: We had a ball during our vacation.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വൃഷണം - Vrushanam ;മണ്ഡലായിതം - Mandalaayitham | Mandalayitham ;നൃത്തശാല - Nruththashaala | Nruthashala ;പന്ത് - Panthu ;ഗോളം - Golam ;നിഘം - Nigham ;