To beat, as with a club or cudgel; to treat with violence; to handle roughly.
- A sudden loud noise, as of an explosion.
- A sudden loud blow or bump.
- Informal A sudden burst of action: The campaign started off with a bang.
- Slang A sense of excitement; a thrill: We got a bang out of watching the old movies.
- To strike heavily and often repeatedly; bump.
- To close suddenly and loudly; slam.
- To handle noisily or violently: banged the pots in the kitchen.
- Vulgar Slang To have sexual intercourse with.
- To make a sudden loud, explosive noise.
- To crash noisily against or into something: My elbow banged against the door.
- Exactly; precisely: The arrow hit bang on the target.
- Suddenly; abruptly: cut the conversation bang off.
- bang away To speak or ask questions in a rapid, aggressive manner: reporters banging away at the official during the press conference.
- bang away To work diligently and often at length: banged away at the project until it was finished.
- bang up To damage extensively: banged up the car.
- the Value returned for investment or effort.
- A fringe of hair cut short and straight across the forehead. Often used in the plural.
- To cut (hair) in bangs.
- Variant of bhang.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്ഫോടനശബ്ദം - Sphodanashabdham ;തല്ലുക - Thalluka ;അപ്രതീക്ഷിതമായ പ്രഹരം - Apratheekshithamaaya Praharam | Apratheekshithamaya Praharam ;പ്രഹരം - Praharam ;പൊട്ടിത്തെറി - Pottiththeri | Pottitheri ;പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കാത്ത വേദന നിറഞ്ഞ അടി - Pratheekshikkaaththa Vedhana Niranja Adi | Pratheekshikkatha Vedhana Niranja Adi ;