An agreement between parties concerning the sale of property; or a contract by which one party binds himself to transfer the right to some property for a consideration, and the other party binds himself to receive the property and pay the consideration.
- An agreement between parties fixing obligations that each promises to carry out.
- An agreement establishing the terms of a sale or exchange of goods or services: finally reached a bargain with the antique dealer over the lamp.
- Property acquired or services rendered as a result of such an agreement.
- Something offered or acquired at a price advantageous to the buyer.
- To negotiate the terms of an agreement, as to sell or exchange.
- To engage in collective bargaining.
- To arrive at an agreement.
- To exchange; trade: bargained my watch for a meal.
- for To count on; expect: "I never bargained for this tearing feeling inside me” ( Anne Tyler).
- into Over and above what is expected; in addition.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ആദായമുള്ള - Aadhaayamulla | adhayamulla ;വില്പനക്കരാര് - Vilpanakkaraar | Vilpanakkarar ;ലാഭകരമായ ഏര്പ്പാട് - Laabhakaramaaya Erppaadu | Labhakaramaya Erppadu ;വില തീര്ച്ചയാക്കുക - Vila Theerchayaakkuka | Vila Theerchayakkuka ;കച്ചവടം - Kachavadam ;ഒത്തുതീര്പ്പ് - Oththutheerppu | Othutheerppu ;