An amphibious rodent, of the genus Castor.
- A large aquatic rodent of the genus Castor, having thick brown fur, webbed hind feet, a broad flat tail, and sharp incisors adapted for gnawing bark, felling trees, and constructing dams and underwater lodges.
- The fur of this rodent.
- A top hat originally made of the underfur of this rodent.
- A napped wool fabric, similar to felt, used for outer garments.
- Vulgar Slang The female genitals.
- Offensive & Vulgar Slang A woman or girl.
- Of or relating to a beaver or beavers: beaver fur; a beaver hat.
- Constructed by beavers: beaver dams.
- To work diligently and energetically.
- A piece of armor attached to a helmet or breastplate to protect the mouth and chin.
- The visor on a helmet.