A fermented liquor made from any malted grain, but commonly from barley malt, with hops or some other substance to impart a bitter flavor.
- A fermented alcoholic beverage brewed from malt and flavored with hops.
- A fermented beverage brewed by traditional methods that is then dealcoholized so that the finished product contains no more than 0.5 percent alcohol.
- A carbonated beverage produced by a method in which the fermentation process is either circumvented or altered, resulting in a finished product having an alcohol content of no more than 0.01 percent.
- A beverage made from extracts of roots and plants: birch beer.
- A serving of one of these beverages.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇഞ്ചി ശര്ക്കര മുതലായവ ചേര്ത്തുണ്ടാക്കുന്ന ഒരു തരം മധുരപാനീയം - Inchi Sharkkara Muthalaayava Cherththundaakkunna Oru Tharam Madhurapaaneeyam | Inchi Sharkkara Muthalayava Cherthundakkunna Oru Tharam Madhurapaneeyam ;ബിയർ - Biyar ;യവമദ്യം - Yavamadhyam ;ഭ്രമരം - Bhramaram ;ബിയര് - Biyar ;ബീയര് - Beeyar ;