In front of; preceding in space; ahead of; as, to stand before the fire; before the house.
- Earlier in time: They called me the day before.
- In front; ahead.
- Previous to in time; earlier than.
- In front of.
- In store for; awaiting: The young man's whole life lies before him.
- Into or in the presence of: She asked that the visitor be brought before her.
- Under the consideration or jurisdiction of: The case is now before the court.
- In a position superior to: The prince is before his brother in the line of succession.
- In advance of the time when: See me before you leave.
- Rather than; sooner than: I will die before I will betray my country.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇതുവരെ - Ithuvare ;സമക്ഷത്ത് - Samakshaththu | Samakshathu ;കാലേകൂട്ടി - Kaalekootti | Kalekootti ;ശ്രഷ്ഠതരമായി - Shrashdatharamaayi | Shrashdatharamayi ;മുന്കൂട്ടി - Munkootti ;കാണ്കേ - Kaanke | Kanke ;