- The state or quality of having existence. See Synonyms at existence.
- Something, such as an object, an idea, or a symbol, that exists, is thought to exist, or is represented as existing.
- The totality of all things that exist.
- A person: "The artist after all is a solitary being” ( Virginia Woolf).
- All the qualities constituting one that exists; the essence.
- One's basic or essential nature; personality.
- Chiefly Southern U.S., Upper Southern U.S., & New England Because; since. Often used with as or that.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സത്തസ്വഭാവം - Saththasvabhaavam | Sathaswabhavam ;ഉണ്മ - Unma ;ഉള്ള - Ulla ;ജീവിതം - Jeevitham ;ജീവി - Jeevi ;നിലവിലുള്ള സ്ഥിതി - Nilavilulla Sthithi ;