To exercise belief in; to credit upon the authority or testimony of another; to be persuaded of the truth of, upon evidence furnished by reasons, arguments, and deductions of the mind, or by circumstances other than personal knowledge; to regard or accept as true; to place confidence in; to think; to consider; as, to believe a person, a statement, or a doctrine.
- To accept as true or real: Do you believe the news stories?
- To credit with veracity: I believe you.
- To expect or suppose; think: I believe they will arrive shortly.
- To have firm faith, especially religious faith.
- To have faith, confidence, or trust: I believe in your ability to solve the problem.
- To have confidence in the truth or value of something: We believe in free speech.
- To have an opinion; think: They have already left, I believe.
- believe (one's) ears To trust what one has heard.
- believe (one's) eyes To trust what one has seen.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിശ്വാസപൂര്വ്വം പ്രതീക്ഷിക്കുക - Vishvaasapoorvvam Pratheekshikkuka | Vishvasapoorvvam Pratheekshikkuka ;പ്രമാണിക്കുക - Pramaanikkuka | Pramanikkuka ;വിശ്വസിക്കുക - Vishvasikkuka ;വിശ്വാസിക്കുക - Vishvaasikkuka | Vishvasikkuka ;സത്യമെന്ന് നിനയ്ക്കുക - Sathyamennu Ninaykkuka ;ഊഹിക്കുക - Oohikkuka ;