Changed by pressure so as to be no longer straight; crooked; as, a bent pin; a bent lever.
- Past tense and past participle of bend1.
- Altered from an originally straight or even condition: pieces of bent wire.
- Determined to take a course of action: I was bent on going to the theater.
- Chiefly British Corrupt; venal.
- A tendency, disposition, or inclination: "The natural bent of my mind was to science” ( Thomas Paine).
- A transverse structural member or framework used for strengthening a bridge or trestle.
- Bent grass.
- The stiff stalk of various grasses.
- An area of grassland unbounded by hedges or fences.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സ്വവര്ഗ്ഗഭോഗിയായ - Svavarggabhogiyaaya | swavarggabhogiyaya ;നമ്രത - Namratha ;ചായ്വ് - Chaayvu | Chayvu ;നമ്യ - Namya ;വക്രതയുള്ള - Vakrathayulla ;നാമിത - Naamitha | Namitha ;