At the side of; on one side of.
- At the side of; next to.
- In comparison with: a proposal that seems quite reasonable beside the others.
- On an equal footing with: has earned a place beside the best performers in the business.
- In addition to: "Many creatures beside man live in communities” ( Stuart Chase). See Usage Note at besides.
- Except for. See Usage Note at besides.
- Not relevant to: a remark that was beside the point.
- Archaic In addition.
- Archaic Nearby.
- beside (oneself) In a state of extreme excitement or agitation: They were beside themselves with glee.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അരികില് - Arikil ;താരതമ്യപ്പെടുത്തുമ്പോള് - Thaarathamyappeduththumpol | Tharathamyappeduthumpol ;സമാന്തരമായി - Samaantharamaayi | Samantharamayi ;അടുത്തെത്താത്ത - Aduththeththaaththa | Aduthethatha ;സമീപത്ത് - Sameepaththu | Sameepathu ;അരികെ - Arike ;