On the further side of; in the same direction as, and further on or away than.
- On the far side of; past: Just beyond the fence.
- Later than; after: beyond midnight.
- To a degree that is past the understanding, reach, or scope of: an evil beyond remedy.
- To a degree or amount greater than: rich beyond his wildest dreams.
- In addition to: asked for nothing beyond peace and quiet.
- Farther along or away.
- In addition; more: wanted her share but nothing beyond.
- That which is past or to a degree greater than knowledge or experience; the unknown: "Sputnik, the first satellite to enter the great beyond of space” ( Dale Russakoff).
- The world beyond death; the hereafter.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കഴിഞ്ഞ് - Kazhinju ;മറുവശത്ത് - Maruvashaththu | Maruvashathu ;വിദൂരത്തില് - Vidhooraththil | Vidhoorathil ;മീതേ - Meethe ;അഗോചരമായി - Agocharamaayi | Agocharamayi ;കൂടുതലായി - Kooduthalaayi | Kooduthalayi ;