A forking, or division into two branches.
- A division into two branches.
- Any place where one thing divides into two.
- The act of bifurcating; branching or dividing in two.
- Either of the forks or other branches resultant from such a division.
- A place where two roads, tributaries etc. part or meet.
- The point where a channel divides when proceeding from seaward.
- The change in the qualitative or topological structure of a given family as decribed by bifurcation theory.
- A command that executes one block or other of commands depending the result of a condition.