A beak, as of a bird, or sometimes of a turtle or other animal.
- An itemized list or statement of fees or charges.
- A statement or list of particulars, such as a theater program or menu.
- The entertainment offered by a theater.
- A public notice, such as an advertising poster.
- A piece of legal paper money: a ten-dollar bill.
- Slang One hundred dollars.
- A bill of exchange.
- Obsolete A promissory note.
- A draft of a proposed law presented for approval to a legislative body.
- The law enacted from such a draft: a bottle bill in effect in three states; the GI Bill.
- Law A document presented to a court and containing a formal statement of a case, complaint, or petition.
- To present a statement of costs or charges to.
- To enter on a statement of costs or on a particularized list.
- To advertise or schedule by public notice or as part of a program.
- To declare or describe officially; proclaim: a policy that was billed as an important departure for the administration.
- The horny part of the jaws of a bird; a beak.
- A beaklike mouth part, such as that of a turtle.
- The visor of a cap.
- Nautical The tip of the fluke of an anchor.
- To touch beaks together.
- bill and coo To kiss or caress and murmur endearments.
- A billhook.
- A halberd or similar weapon with a hooked blade and a long handle.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കണക്കുവിവരപ്പട്ടിക - Kanakkuvivarappattika ;കരടുനിയമം - Karaduniyamam ;കണക്ക് - Kanakku ;ബില്ൽ - Bill ;ചഞ്ചു - Chanchu ;ബാങ്ക് നോട്ട് - Baanku Nottu | Banku Nottu ;