A piece of thick plank, armed with iron plates, and fixed on the bow or fore channels of a vessel, for the bill or fluke of the anchor to rest on.
- A panel for the display of advertisements in public places, such as alongside highways or on the sides of buildings.
- The advertisement or message posted on such a panel.
- An introductory list of highlights from the program or text that follows, as in a broadcast or magazine.
- To advertise or proclaim on or as if on a billboard: billboarded as the workers' candidate.
- Nautical A ledge on the bow of a ship on which the bill of an anchor rests when the anchor is secured to the cathead.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദ്വിഭാഷി - Dhvibhaashi | Dhvibhashi ; ;