Compounded or consisting of two things or parts; characterized by two (things).
- Characterized by or consisting of two parts or components; twofold.
- Of or relating to a system of numeration having 2 as its base.
- Chemistry Consisting of or containing only molecules consisting of two kinds of atoms.
- Of or employing two comparatively nontoxic chemicals that combine to produce a deadly poison: binary weapons; a binary nerve gas.
- Music Having two sections or subjects.
- Something that is binary, especially a binary star.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ദ്വിഗുണമായ - Dhvigunamaaya | Dhvigunamaya ;ഇരുസ്വഭാവമുള്ള - Irusvabhaavamulla | Iruswabhavamulla ;പത്തായം - Paththaayam | Pathayam ;ഇരട്ടയായ - Irattayaaya | Irattayaya ;ദ്വിഗുണ - Dhviguna ;ജോടിയായ - Jodiyaaya | Jodiyaya ;