A violent gust of wind.
- A very strong gust of wind or air.
- The effect of such a gust.
- A forcible stream of air, gas, or steam from an opening, especially one in a blast furnace to aid combustion.
- A sudden loud sound, especially one produced by a stream of forced air: a piercing blast from the steam whistle.
- The act of producing such a sound: gave a blast on his trumpet.
- A violent explosion, as of dynamite or a bomb.
- The violent effect of such an explosion, consisting of a wave of increased atmospheric pressure followed immediately by a wave of decreased pressure.
- An explosive charge.
- Botany Any of several plant diseases of diverse causes, resulting in sudden death of buds, flowers, foliage, or young fruits.
- A destructive or damaging influence.
- A powerful hit, blow, or shot.
- A violent verbal assault or outburst: The candidate leveled a blast at her opponent.
- Slang A highly exciting or pleasurable experience or event, such as a big party.
- To knock down or shatter by or as if by explosion; smash.
- To play or sound loudly: The referees blasted their whistles.
- To hit with great force: The batter blasted the ball to right field.
- To kill or destroy by hitting or shooting.
- To have a harmful or destructive effect on.
- To cause to shrivel, wither, or mature imperfectly by or as if by blast or blight: crops that were blasted by frost.
- To make or open by or as if by explosion: blast a tunnel through the mountains.
- To criticize or attack vigorously.
- To use or detonate explosives.
- To emit a loud, intense sound; blare: speakers blasting at full volume.
- To wither or shrivel or mature imperfectly.
- To criticize or attack with vigor.
- To shoot.
- Electronics To distort sound recording or transmission by overloading a microphone or loudspeaker.
- blast off To take off, as a rocket.
- full blast At full speed, volume, or capacity: turned the radio up full blast.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വലിയ ശബ്ദമുണ്ടാക്കുക - Valiya Shabdhamundaakkuka | Valiya Shabdhamundakkuka ;കാഹളശബ്ദം - Kaahalashabdham | Kahalashabdham ;നിയന്ത്രണം വിട്ട ദേഷ്യപ്രകടനം - Niyanthranam Vitta Dheshyaprakadanam ;ഗംഭീരനാദം - Gambheeranaadham | Gambheeranadham ;പാറപൊട്ടല് - Paarapottal | Parapottal ;വൻകാറ്റ് - Vankaattu | Vankattu ;