Containing or resembling blood; of the nature of blood; as, bloody excretions; bloody sweat.
- Stained with blood.
- Of, characteristic of, or containing blood.
- Accompanied by or giving rise to bloodshed: a bloody fight.
- Suggesting the color of blood; blood-red.
- Chiefly British Slang Used as an intensive: "Everyone wants to have a convict in his bloody family tree” ( Robert Hughes).
- Chiefly British Slang Used as an intensive: bloody well right.
- To stain, spot, or color with or as if with blood.
- To make bleed, as by injuring or wounding: The troops were bloodied in the skirmish.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
രക്തപങ്കില - Rakthapankila ;രക്തം - Raktham ;രക്താഭിഷിക്തമായ - Rakthaabhishikthamaaya | Rakthabhishikthamaya ;അങ്ങേയറ്റം - Angeyattam ;രക്തത്തില് കുളിച്ച - Rakthaththil Kulicha | Rakthathil Kulicha ;രക്തമയമായ - Rakthamayamaaya | Rakthamayamaya ;