A quagmire filled with decayed moss and other vegetable matter; wet spongy ground where a heavy body is apt to sink; a marsh; a morass.
- An area having a wet, spongy, acidic substrate composed chiefly of sphagnum moss and peat in which characteristic shrubs and herbs and sometimes trees usually grow.
- Any of certain other wetland areas, such as a fen, having a peat substrate. Also called peat bog.
- An area of soft, naturally waterlogged ground.
- To cause to sink in or as if in a bog: We worried that the heavy rain across the prairie would soon bog our car. Don't bog me down in this mass of detail.
- To be hindered and slowed.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ശരീരം - Shareeram ;പായല്പ്രദേശം - Paayalpradhesham | Payalpradhesham ;ചതുപ്പ് - Chathuppu ;ഉള്ളടക്കം - Ulladakkam ;പായല് പ്രദേശം - Paayal Pradhesham | Payal Pradhesham ;ചതുപ്പ് - Chathuppu ;