The hard, calcified tissue of the skeleton of vertebrate animals, consisting very largely of calcic carbonate, calcic phosphate, and gelatine; as, blood and bone.
- The dense, semirigid, porous, calcified connective tissue forming the major portion of the skeleton of most vertebrates. It consists of a dense organic matrix and an inorganic, mineral component.
- Any of numerous anatomically distinct structures making up the skeleton of a vertebrate animal. There are more than 200 different bones in the human body.
- A piece of bone.
- The skeleton.
- The body.
- Mortal remains.
- An animal structure or material, such as ivory, resembling bone.
- Something made of bone or of material resembling bone, especially:
- A piece of whalebone or similar material used as a corset stay.
- Informal Dice.
- The fundamental plan or design, as of the plot of a book.
- Flat clappers made of bone or wood originally used by the end man in a minstrel show.
- The end man in a minstrel show.
- To remove the bones from.
- To stiffen (a piece of clothing) with stays, as of whalebone.
- bone up Informal To study intensely, usually at the last minute: boned up for the final exam.
- bone of contention The subject of a dispute.
- bone to pick Grounds for a complaint or dispute.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
എലുമ്പ് - Elumpu ;ഭൗതികാവശിഷ്ടങ്ങള് - Bhauthikaavashishdangal | Bhouthikavashishdangal ;തര്ക്കവിഷയം - Tharkkavishayam ;അസ്ഥി - Asthi ;എല്ല് - Ellu ;എല്ല - Ella ;