- A narrow or obstructed section, as of a highway or a pipeline.
- A point or an area of traffic congestion.
- A hindrance to progress or production.
- The narrow part of a bottle near the top.
- Music A style of guitar playing in which an object, such as a piece of glass or metal, is passed across the strings to achieve a gliding sound.
- To slow down or impede by creating an obstruction.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഗതാഗതസ്തംഭനം - Gathaagathasthambhanam | Gathagathasthambhanam ; ;