To weave, interlace, or entwine together, as three or more strands or threads; to form into a braid; to plait.
- To interweave three or more strands, strips, or lengths of in a diagonally overlapping pattern: braided the rags into a strong rope.
- To create (something) by such interweaving: braid a rug.
- To style (the hair) by such interweaving.
- To mingle (discrete elements, for example) as if by such interweaving: braided the ideas into a complex thesis.
- To decorate or edge (something) with a trim of interwoven strands: finished the jacket by braiding the collar and cuffs.
- To fasten or decorate (hair) with a band or ribbon.
- To flow, twist, or wind as if interwoven: a stream braiding through the woods.
- A braided segment or length, as of hair, fabric, or fiber.
- Ornamental cord or ribbon, used especially for decorating or edging fabrics.
- A ribbon or band used to fasten the hair.
- Slang Naval officers of high rank.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നെയ്യുക - Neyyuka ;പിന്നുക - Pinnuka ;മുടി പിന്നുക - Mudi Pinnuka ;മുടിപിന്നുക - Mudipinnuka ;പിന്നല് - Pinnal ;ചിത്രത്തയ്യല് ചെയ്യുക - Chithraththayyal Cheyyuka | Chithrathayyal Cheyyuka ;