The fore part of the body, between the neck and the belly; the chest; as, the breast of a man or of a horse.
- Either of two milk-secreting, glandular organs on the chest of a woman; the human mammary gland.
- A corresponding organ in other mammals.
- A corresponding rudimentary gland in the male.
- The superior ventral surface of the human body, extending from the neck to the abdomen.
- A corresponding part in other animals.
- The part of a garment that covers the chest.
- The seat of affection and emotion: "Griefs of mine own lie heavy in my breast” ( Shakespeare).
- A source of nourishment.
- Something likened to the human breast: the breast of a hill.
- The face of a mine or tunnel.
- To rise over; climb: "He breasted a rise and looked down. He was at the head of a small valley” ( Ken Follett).
- To encounter or advance against resolutely; confront boldly.
- To push against with or as if with the breast.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മാറിടം - Maaridam | Maridam ;സ്തനം - Sthanam ;വക്ഷസ്സ് - Vakshassu ;ഊധസ്സ് - Oodhassu ;മാറ് - Maaru | Maru ;ഉരസ്സ് - Urassu ;