The air inhaled and exhaled in respiration; air which, in the process of respiration, has parted with oxygen and has received carbonic acid, aqueous vapor, warmth, etc.
- The air inhaled and exhaled in respiration.
- The act or process of breathing; respiration.
- The capacity to breathe, especially in a natural and unlabored manner: shortness of breath.
- Spirit or vitality; life.
- A single respiration: a deep breath.
- Exhaled air, as evidenced by vapor, odor, or heat.
- A momentary pause or rest.
- A momentary stirring of air.
- A slight gust of fragrant air.
- A trace or suggestion: a breath of scandal.
- A softly spoken sound; a whisper.
- Linguistics Exhalation of air without vibration of the vocal cords, as in the articulation of p and s.
- one At or almost at the same time.
- out of breath Breathing with difficulty, as from exertion; gasping.
- under (one's) breath In a muted voice or whisper.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അനനം - Ananam ;അസു - Asu ;ഉച്ഛ്വാസവായു - Uchchvaasavaayu | Uchchvasavayu ;ജീവന് - Jeevan ;ഇളങ്കറ്റ് - Ilankattu ;ചെറിയൊരംശം - Cheriyoramsham ;