Wide; extend in breadth, or from side to side; -- opposed to narrow; as, a broad street, a broad table; an inch broad.
- Wide in extent from side to side: a broad river; broad shoulders.
- Large in expanse; spacious: a broad lawn.
- Having a certain width from side to side: A sidewalk three feet broad.
- Full; open: broad daylight.
- Covering a wide scope; general: a broad rule.
- Liberal; tolerant: had broad views regarding social services. See Synonyms at broad-minded.
- Relating to or covering the main facts or the essential points.
- Plain and clear; obvious: gave us a broad hint to leave.
- Obsolete Outspoken.
- Vulgar; ribald: a broad joke.
- Strikingly regional or dialectal: a broad Southern accent.
- Linguistics Pronounced with the tongue placed low and flat and with the oral cavity wide open, like the a in father.
- A wide flat part, as of one's hand.
- Often Offensive Slang A woman or girl.
- Fully; completely.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വീതിയുള്ള - Veethiyulla ;വിശാലമായ - Vishaalamaaya | Vishalamaya ;വീതിയുളള - Veethiyulala ;വ്യാപകമായ - Vyaapakamaaya | Vyapakamaya ;മഹാമനസ്കതയുള്ള - Mahaamanaskathayulla | Mahamanaskathayulla ;വിസ്തൃതമായ - Visthruthamaaya | Visthruthamaya ;