The tender branches or twigs of trees and shrubs, fit for the food of cattle and other animals; green food.
- To inspect something leisurely and casually: browsed through the map collection for items of interest.
- To read something superficially by selecting passages at random: browsed through the report during lunch.
- To look for information on the Internet.
- To feed on leaves, young shoots, and other vegetation; graze.
- To look through or over (something) casually: browsed the newspaper; browsing the gift shops for souvenirs.
- To read (websites) casually on the Internet.
- To nibble; crop.
- To graze on.
- Young twigs, leaves, and shoots that are fit for animals to eat.
- An act of browsing.