To move off; to stir; to walk away.
- To move or stir slightly: The trapped child was stuck tight and couldn't budge.
- To alter a position or attitude: had made the decision and wouldn't budge.
- To cause to move slightly.
- To cause to alter a position or attitude: an adamant critic who couldn't be budged.
- Fur made from lambskin dressed with the wool outside, formerly used to trim academic robes.
- Archaic Overformal; pompous.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഇളകുക - Ilakuka ;മുള - Mula ;അഭിപ്രായം മാറുക - Abhipraayam Maaruka | Abhiprayam Maruka ;മാറുക - Maaruka | Maruka ;ഇളക്കുക - Ilakkuka ;ചലിക്കുക - Chalikkuka ;