Magnitude of material substance; dimensions; mass; size; as, an ox or ship of great bulk.
- Size, mass, or volume, especially when very large.
- A distinct mass or portion of matter, especially a large one: the dark bulk of buildings against the sky.
- The body of a human, especially when large or muscular.
- The major portion or greater part: "The great bulk of necessary work can never be anything but painful” ( Bertrand Russell).
- See fiber.
- Thickness of paper or cardboard in relation to weight.
- A ship's cargo.
- To be or appear to be massive in terms of size, volume, or importance; loom: Safety considerations bulked large during development of the new spacecraft.
- To grow or increase in size or importance.
- To cohere or form a mass: Certain paper bulks well.
- To cause to swell or expand.
- To cause to cohere or form a mass.
- Being large in mass, quantity, or volume: a bulk buy; a bulk mailing.
- bulk up To gain weight by gaining muscle: dietary supplements that helped the weightlifters bulk up.
- in bulk Unpackaged; loose.
- in bulk In large numbers, amounts, or volume.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വലിപ്പം - Valippam ;അളവ് - Alavu ;വലുതായി തോന്നുക - Valuthaayi Thonnuka | Valuthayi Thonnuka ;അധിപക്ഷം - Adhipaksham ;ആകൃതി - Aakruthi | akruthi ;പൊണ്ണത്തരം - Ponnaththaram | Ponnatharam ;