A bird of the genus Emberiza, or of an allied genus, related to the finches and sparrows (family Fringillidæ).
- A light cotton or woolen cloth used for making flags.
- Flags considered as a group.
- Strips of cloth or material usually in the colors of the national flag, used especially as drapery or streamers for festive decoration.
- Any of various birds of the family Fringillidae, having short, cone-shaped bills and brownish or grayish plumage.
- A snug-fitting, hooded sleeping bag of heavy material for infants.