- One hired to serve as an attendant to a golfer, especially by carrying the golf clubs.
- Scots A boy who does odd jobs.
- Any of various devices for moving, carrying, or holding an item or collection of items, especially:
- A lightweight wheeled cart, often fitted with shelves or racks.
- A small tray with a handle and compartments for holding items such as toiletries or hardware.
- A lightweight freestanding rack designed to hold accessories.
- A small wheeled cart attached to a bicycle and used as a conveyance for a child.
- A tea caddy.
- To serve as a caddie.