A small mass of dough baked; especially, a thin loaf from unleavened dough; as, an oatmeal cake; johnnycake.
- A sweet baked food made of flour, liquid, eggs, and other ingredients, such as raising agents and flavorings.
- A flat rounded mass of dough or batter, such as a pancake that is baked or fried.
- A flat rounded mass of hashed or chopped food that is baked or fried; a patty.
- A shaped or molded piece, as of soap or ice.
- A layer or deposit of compacted matter: a cake of grime in the oven.
- To cover or fill with a thick layer, as of compacted matter: a miner whose face was caked with soot.
- To become formed into a compact or crusty mass: As temperatures dropped, the wet snow caked.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കേക്ക് - Kekku ;സോപ്പുകട്ട - Soppukatta ;ഒരിനം മധുരം പലഹാരം - Orinam Madhuram Palahaaram | Orinam Madhuram Palaharam ;മുട്ട - Mutta ;കെയ്ക്ക് - Keykku ;കേക്ക് - Kekku ;