Any solid concretion, formed in any part of the body, but most frequent in the organs that act as reservoirs, and in the passages connected with them; as, biliary calculi; urinary calculi, etc.
- Pathology An abnormal concretion in the body, usually formed of mineral salts and found in the gallbladder, kidney, or urinary bladder, for example.
- Dentistry See tartar.
- Mathematics The branch of mathematics that deals with limits and the differentiation and integration of functions of one or more variables.
- Mathematics A method of analysis or calculation using a special symbolic notation.
- Mathematics The combined mathematics of differential calculus and integral calculus.
- A system or method of calculation: "[a] dazzling grasp of the nation's byzantine budget calculus” ( David M. Alpern).
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കലനം - Kalanam ;കല്ലടപ്പ് - Kalladappu ;അശ്മരി - Ashmari ;ഗണിതം - Ganitham ;അശ്മരി - Ashmari ;ഗണന - Ganana ;