Freedom from motion, agitation, or disturbance; a cessation or absence of that which causes motion or disturbance, as of winds or waves; tranquility; stillness; quiet; serenity.
- Nearly or completely motionless; undisturbed: the calm surface of the lake.
- Not excited or agitated; composed: The President was calm throughout the global crisis.
- An absence or cessation of motion; stillness.
- Serenity; tranquillity; peace.
- A condition of no wind or a wind with a speed of less than 1 mile (2 kilometers) per hour, according to the Beaufort scale.
- To make or become calm or quiet: A warm bath will calm you. After the storm, the air calmed.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമാധാനപ്പെടുത്തുക - Samaadhaanappeduththuka | Samadhanappeduthuka ;ശാന്തമാക്കുക - Shaanthamaakkuka | Shanthamakkuka ;ആത്മവിശ്വാസമുളള - Aathmavishvaasamulala | athmavishvasamulala ;ചലനരഹിതമായ - Chalanarahithamaaya | Chalanarahithamaya ;ശാന്തമായ - Shaanthamaaya | Shanthamaya ;ധിക്കാരിയായ - Dhikkaariyaaya | Dhikkariyaya ;