- The method or result of concealing personnel or equipment from an enemy by making them appear to be part of the natural surroundings.
- Concealment by disguise or protective coloring.
- Fabric or a garment dyed in splotches of green, brown, tan, and black so as to make the wearer indistinguishable from the surrounding environment.
- To conceal by the use of disguise or by protective coloring or garments that blend in with the surrounding environment.
- To conceal, usually through misrepresentation or other artifice: camouflaged their hatred with professions of friendship. See Synonyms at disguise.
- To use protective coloring or garments for concealment.