A small basket of rushes, reeds, or willow twigs, etc.
- A usually cylindrical storage container, especially:
- A box or can of thin metal or plastic used for holding dry foodstuffs or cooking ingredients, such as flour or sugar.
- A small plastic container used for storing a roll of film.
- A metal container that holds pressurized gas, as one containing tear gas that explodes on impact or one containing oxygen as part of a breathing apparatus.
- A metallic cylinder packed with shot that scatter upon discharge from a cannon, formerly used as an antipersonnel round.
- Such cylinders, or the shot used in such cylinders, considered as a group.
- The part of a gas mask that contains the filter for removing toxic agents from the air.