A law or rule.
- An ecclesiastical law or code of laws established by a church council.
- A secular law, rule, or code of law.
- An established principle: the canons of polite society.
- A basis for judgment; a standard or criterion.
- The books of the Bible officially accepted as Holy Scripture.
- A group of literary works that are generally accepted as representing a field: "the durable canon of American short fiction” ( William Styron).
- The works of a writer that have been accepted as authentic: the entire Shakespeare canon.
- The part of the Mass beginning after the Preface and Sanctus and ending just before the Lord's Prayer.
- The calendar of saints accepted by the Roman Catholic Church.
- Music A composition or passage in which a melody is imitated by one or more voices at fixed intervals of pitch and time.
- A member of a chapter of priests serving in a cathedral or collegiate church.
- A member of certain religious communities living under a common rule and bound by vows.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ധര്മ്മസിദ്ധാന്തം - Dharmmasiddhaantham | Dharmmasidhantham ;തോത് - Thothu ;പള്ളിനിയമം - Palliniyamam ;തിരുസഭാച്ചട്ടം - Thirusabhaachattam | Thirusabhachattam ;കനോന് - Kanon ;തോണി - Thoni ;