Same as Cantalever.
- A projecting structure, such as a beam, that is supported at one end and carries a load at the other end or along its length.
- A member, such as a beam, that projects beyond a fulcrum and is supported by a balancing member or a downward force behind the fulcrum.
- A bracket or block supporting a balcony or cornice.
- To construct as or in the manner of a cantilever.
- To extend outward as or in the manner of a cantilever.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?