To leap or jump about in a sprightly manner; to cut capers; to skip; to spring; to prance; to dance.
- A playful leap or hop.
- A frivolous escapade or prank.
- Slang An illegal plot or enterprise, especially one involving theft.
- To leap or frisk about; frolic.
- A usually spiny Mediterranean shrub (Capparis spinosa) having white to pale lilac flowers and dehiscent fruits with reddish pulp.
- A pickled flower bud of this plant, used as a pungent condiment in sauces, relishes, and various other dishes.