A race course: the ground run over.
- A chosen pursuit; a profession or occupation.
- The general course or progression of one's working life or one's professional achievements: an officer with a distinguished career; a teacher in the midst of a long career.
- A path or course, as of the sun through the heavens.
- Speed: "My hasting days fly on with full career” ( John Milton).
- Doing what one does as a permanent occupation or lifework: career diplomats; a career criminal.
- To move or run at full speed; rush. See Usage Note at careen.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കാലഗതി - Kaalagathi | Kalagathi ;ഔദ്യൗഗികജീവതം - Audhyaugikajeevatham | oudhyougikajeevatham ;വേഗത്തില് ഓടുക - Vegaththil Oduka | Vegathil Oduka ;ജീവിതഗതി - Jeevithagathi ;കുതിച്ചു പായുക - Kuthichu Paayuka | Kuthichu Payuka ;ക്രമം - Kramam ;