The act or process of inclosing in, or covering with, a case or thin substance, as plaster, boards, etc.
- An outer cover: a shell casing; a tire casing.
- The frame or framework for a window or door.
- A metal pipe or tube used as a lining for a water, oil, or gas well.
- A membranous case, often made of animal intestine, used to contain sausage or other processed meat.
- A narrow passage for a rod or cord, as in a curtain or the waistband of a garment, made by folding over a small strip of fabric at its edge along its width and sewing it in place.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സംഭവം - Sambhavam ;കേസ് - Kesu ;നടപടിക്രമം - Nadapadikramam ;പെട്ടി - Petti ;കുമ്മായം മുതലായവ) - Kummaayam Muthalaayava) | Kummayam Muthalayava) ;സംഗതി - Samgathi ;