A careful attention to the probable effects of an act, in order that failure or harm may be avoided; prudence in regard to danger; provident care; wariness.
- Careful forethought to avoid danger or harm.
- Close attention or vigilance to minimize risk: The car proceeded over the rickety bridge with caution.
- Prudence or restraint in action or decision: advised caution in choosing a school.
- A warning or admonishment, especially to take heed: I received a caution from the doctor about fat in my diet.
- A cautious action; a precaution: The climbers took the necessary cautions in preparing for the ascent.
- Informal One that is striking or alarming.
- To advise to take heed; warn or admonish.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കരുതൽ - Karuthal ;കരുതല് - Karuthal ;പേണം - Penam ;ആപത്തിനെപ്പറ്റി മുന്സൂചന നല്കുക - Aapaththineppatti Munsoochana Nalkuka | apathineppatti Munsoochana Nalkuka ;താക്കീത് - Thaakkeethu | Thakkeethu ;അപായബോധം - Apaayabodham | Apayabodham ;