A very small and close apartment, as in a prison or in a monastery or convent; the hut of a hermit.
- A narrow confining room, as in a prison or convent.
- A small enclosed cavity or space, such as a compartment in a honeycomb or within a plant ovary or an area bordered by veins in an insect's wing.
- Biology The smallest structural unit of an organism that is capable of independent functioning, consisting of one or more nuclei, cytoplasm, and various organelles, all surrounded by a semipermeable cell membrane.
- Architecture See web.
- The smallest organizational unit of a centralized group or movement, especially of a political party of Leninist structure.
- Electricity A single unit for electrolysis or conversion of chemical into electric energy, usually consisting of a container with electrodes and an electrolyte; a battery. Also called electrochemical cell.
- Electricity A single unit that converts radiant energy into electric energy: a solar cell.
- A fuel cell.
- Computer Science A basic unit of storage in a computer memory that can hold one unit of information, such as a character or word.
- A geographic area or zone surrounding a transmitter in a cellular telephone system.
- A storm cell.
- A small humble abode, such as a hermit's cave or hut.
- A small religious house dependent on a larger one, such as a priory within an abbey.
- A box or other unit on a spreadsheet or similar array at the intersection of a column and a row.
- To store in a honeycomb.
- To live in or share a prison cell.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വൈദ്യുതീകോശം - Vaidhyutheekosham ;ഗുഹ - Guha ;ജൈവവസ്തുവിന്റെ ഏറ്റവും ചെറിയ ഘടകം - Jaivavasthuvinte Ettavum Cheriya Ghadakam ;മഠം - Madam ;കോശം - Kosham ;വിപ്ലവകക്ഷികളുടെ ചെറുഘടകം - Viplavakakshikalude Cherughadakam ;