Assured in mind; having no doubts; free from suspicions concerning.
- Definite; fixed: set aside a certain sum each week.
- Sure to come or happen; inevitable: certain success.
- Established beyond doubt or question; indisputable: What is certain is that every effect must have a cause.
- Capable of being relied on; dependable: a quick and certain remedy.
- Having or showing confidence; assured.
- Not specified or identified but assumed to be known: felt that certain breeds did not make good pets.
- Named but not known or previously mentioned: a certain Ms. Johnson.
- Perceptible; noticeable: a certain charm; a certain air of mystery.
- Not great; calculable: to a certain degree; a certain delay in the schedule.
- An indefinite but limited number; some: Certain of the products are faulty.
- for certain Without doubt; definitely.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഏതോ - Etho ;അസന്ദിഗ്ദധമായ - Asandhigdhadhamaaya | Asandhigdhadhamaya ;സുനിശ്ചിതം - Sunishchitham ;ഏതോ ഒരു - Etho Oru ;നിശ്ചിതമായ - Nishchithamaaya | Nishchithamaya ;സുനിശ്ചിതമായ - Sunishchithamaaya | Sunishchithamaya ;