An invitation to engage in a contest or controversy of any kind; a defiance; specifically, a summons to fight a duel; also, the letter or message conveying the summons.
- A call to engage in a contest, fight, or competition: a challenge to a duel.
- An act or statement of defiance; a call to confrontation: a challenge to the government's authority.
- A demand for explanation or justification; a calling into question: a challenge to a theory.
- A sentry's call to an unknown party for proper identification.
- A test of one's abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking: a career that offers a challenge.
- A claim that a vote is invalid or that a voter is unqualified.
- Law A formal objection to the inclusion of a prospective juror in a jury.
- Immunology The induction or evaluation of an immune response in an organism by administration of a specific antigen to which it has been sensitized.
- To call to engage in a contest, fight, or competition: challenged me to a game of chess.
- To invite with defiance; dare: challenged him to contradict her. See Synonyms at defy.
- To take exception to; call into question; dispute: a book that challenges established beliefs.
- To order to halt and be identified, as by a sentry.
- Law To take formal objection to (a prospective juror).
- To question the qualifications of (a voter) or validity of (a vote).
- To have due claim to; call for: events that challenge our attention.
- To summon to action, effort, or use; stimulate: a problem that challenges the imagination.
- Immunology To induce or evaluate an immune response in (an organism) by administering a specific antigen to which it has been sensitized.
- To make or give voice to a challenge.
- To begin barking upon picking up the scent. Used of hunting dogs.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കഴിവു പരീക്ഷിക്കപ്പെടും വിധം ബുദ്ധിമുട്ടുള്ള ജോലി - Kazhivu Pareekshikkappedum Vidham Buddhimuttulla Joli | Kazhivu Pareekshikkappedum Vidham Budhimuttulla Joli ;സമരാഹ്വാനം - Samaraahvaanam | Samarahvanam ;അഭിഗ്രഹം - Abhigraham ;പന്തയത്തിനു ക്ഷണിക്കുക - Panthayaththinu Kshanikkuka | Panthayathinu Kshanikkuka ;ആഹ്വാനം ചെയ്യുക - Aahvaanam Cheyyuka | ahvanam Cheyyuka ;തര്ക്കം പുറപ്പെടുവിക്കുക - Tharkkam Purappeduvikkuka ;