A supposed material or psychical agent or mode of activity other than a force, law, or purpose; fortune; fate; -- in this sense often personified.
- The unknown and unpredictable element in happenings that seems to have no assignable cause.
- A force assumed to cause events that cannot be foreseen or controlled; luck: Chance will determine the outcome.
- The likelihood of something happening; possibility or probability. Often used in the plural: Chances are good that you will win. Is there any chance of rain?
- An accidental or unpredictable event.
- A favorable set of circumstances; an opportunity: a chance to escape.
- A risk or hazard; a gamble: took a chance that the ice would hold me.
- Games A raffle or lottery ticket.
- Baseball An opportunity to make a putout or an assist that counts as an error if unsuccessful.
- Caused by or ascribable to chance; unexpected, random, or casual: a chance encounter; a chance result.
- To come about by chance; occur: It chanced that the train was late that day.
- To take the risk or hazard of: not willing to chance it.
- on To find or meet accidentally; happen upon: While in Paris we chanced on two old friends.
- by chance Without plan; accidentally: They met by chance on a plane.
- by chance Possibly; perchance: Is he, by chance, her brother?
- on the off chance In the slight hope or possibility.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭാഗ്യം - Bhaagyam | Bhagyam ;സന്ദര്ഭം - Sandharbham ;പരീക്ഷിച്ചു നോക്കുക - Pareekshichu Nokkuka ;അവസരം വിനിയോഗിക്കുക - Avasaram Viniyogikkuka ;അവസരം കിട്ടുക - Avasaram Kittuka ;അപ്രതീക്ഷിതമായി വന്നുചേരുക - Apratheekshithamaayi Vannucheruka | Apratheekshithamayi Vannucheruka ;