A judicial court of chancery, which in England and in the United States is distinctively a court with equity jurisdiction.
- Any of various officials of high rank, especially:
- A secretary to a monarch or noble.
- Chiefly British The chief secretary of an embassy.
- The chief minister of state in some European countries.
- The president of certain American universities.
- Chiefly British The honorary or titular head of a university.
- Law The presiding judge of a court of chancery or equity in some states of the United States.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ചാന്സലര് - Chaansalar | Chansalar ;പ്രഥമ ന്യായാധിപതി - Prathama Nyaayaadhipathi | Prathama Nyayadhipathi ;അദ്ധ്യക്ഷൻ - Addhyakshan | Adhyakshan ;അധികാരി - Adhikaari | Adhikari ;അവസരം - Avasaram ;പ്രഥമ ന്യായാധിപതി - Prathama Nyaayaadhipathi | Prathama Nyayadhipathi ;