A melody; a song.
- The power or quality of pleasing or delighting; attractiveness: a breezy tropical setting of great charm.
- A particular quality that attracts; a delightful characteristic: A mischievous grin was among the child's many charms.
- A small ornament, such as one worn on a bracelet.
- An item worn for its supposed magical benefit, as in warding off evil; an amulet.
- An action or formula thought to have magical power.
- The chanting of a magic word or verse; incantation.
- Physics A quantum property of the charm quark whose conservation explains the absence of certain strange-particle decay modes and that accounts for the longevity of the J particle.
- To attract or delight greatly: the simple elegance of the meal charmed the guests.
- To induce by using strong personal attractiveness: charmed the guard into admitting them without invitations.
- To cast or seem to cast a spell on; bewitch.
- To be alluring or pleasing.
- To function as an amulet or charm.
- To use magic spells.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മന്ത്രശക്തി - Manthrashakthi ; ;വശ്യപ്രയോഗം - Vashyaprayogam ;ആഭിചാരമന്ത്രം - Aabhichaaramanthram | abhicharamanthram ;മൗസ് - Mausu | Mousu ;ആകര്ഷണശക്തി - Aakarshanashakthi | akarshanashakthi ;