The curd of milk, coagulated usually with rennet, separated from the whey, and pressed into a solid mass in a hoop or mold.
- A solid food prepared from the pressed curd of milk, often seasoned and aged.
- A molded mass of this substance.
- Something resembling this substance in shape or consistency.
- Slang To stop.
- cheese it Slang To look out. Often used in the imperative.
- cheese it Slang To get away fast; get going. Often used in the imperative.
- Slang An important person. Often used in the phrase big cheese.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പാലട - Paalada | Palada ;പാലടയപ്പം - Paaladayappam | Paladayappam ;പാല്ക്കട്ടി - Paalkkatti | Palkkatti ;പാടക്കട്ടി - Paadakkatti | Padakkatti ;വെണ്ണ - Venna ;പാല്പാടക്കട്ടി - Paalpaadakkatti | Palpadakkatti ;