- An apparatus for striking a bell or set of bells to produce a musical sound.
- Music A set of tuned bells used as an orchestral instrument. Often used in the plural.
- A single bell, as in the mechanism of a clock.
- The sound produced by or as if by a bell or bells.
- Agreement; accord: a flawless chime of romance and reality.
- To sound with a harmonious ring when struck.
- To make a musical sound by striking a bell or set of bells.
- To be in agreement or accord: harmonize: Their views chimed with ours. The seafood and wine chimed perfectly.
- To produce (music) by striking bells.
- To strike (a bell) to produce music.
- To signal or make known by chiming: The clock chimed noon.
- To call, send, or welcome by chiming.
- To repeat insistently.
- chime in To interrupt the speech of others, especially with an unwanted opinion.
- chime in To join in harmoniously.
- chime in To go together harmoniously; agree.
- The rim of a cask.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മണിമുഴങ്ങുക - Manimuzhanguka ;കിണുകിണുക്കുക - Kinukinukkuka ;ഒരേ താളക്രമത്തിൽ ഉയരുന്ന മണിനാദം - Ore Thaalakramaththil Uyarunna Maninaadham | Ore Thalakramathil Uyarunna Maninadham ;മണിനാദമേള - Maninaadhamela | Maninadhamela ;മേളത്തില് ചൊല്ലുക - Melaththil Cholluka | Melathil Cholluka ;വാദ്യഘോഷമേളനം - Vaadhyaghoshamelanam | Vadhyaghoshamelanam ;